WordPress Theme & Plugin Developer
- At least 1 year of pure WordPress development experience as per WordPress Coding Standards.
- Strong understanding of the following concepts:
- Theme Development
- Plugin Development
- WordPress Actions & Filters
- Template Parts
- User Roles & Capabilities
- WP REST API
- Custom Post Types
- Custom Taxonomies
- WordPress Scheduler
- Shortcodes & Widget Development
- Block Editor Development
- Shortcodes & Widgets Development
- Translation Functions
- Keen eye for design
- Experience with important third-party libraries
- Strong knowledge of PHP, HTML5, CSS3, JS & MySQL.
At Sellergize, we develop WP Themes and Plugins that are used by people all over the world. These plugins are not only expected to work as per requirement, but must also be super-optimised, secure and blazing fast.
The ideal candidate will be highly creative, with strong coding skills, and should be familiar with various WordPress terminologies and coding standards.
It does not matter which college you studied at, or how much you scored in your history exam. If you can envision how people experience our products and bring that vision to life in a way that feels inspired, refined and even magical, then we would love to have you on board ASAP.
Apply for WordPress Theme & Plugin Developer
Develop new WordPress Themes and Plugins based on WP Coding Standards
|Timings||Mon-Fri, 9AM to 6PM|
|Work Location||Mumbai (Kalyan)|
|Salary||Upto 8 LPA|
Simple & Reliable Solutions for all Affiliate Publishers
SMEs, Large Companies, Part-timers, Foundations