Responsibilities & Duties
- Add & Update content on all our blogs
- Create Email Newsletters
- Pitch articles to third-party websites for publication & guest posts on partner websites.
- Perform online & on-the-ground primary research for blog posts, articles, guides & other content.
- Work with the marketing team to analyze content performance metrics, such as total attention time, click-through rate & social following growth, & apply those insights to improve existing content & develop better content ideas for the future.
- Write & A/B test our web copy, including CTAs, value props & landing pages.
Qualifications & Skill
- 0 – 2 Years of Experience.
- Should enjoy writing creative content.
- Ability to research and learn about a wide range of topics.
- Experiences working with content management systems, such as WordPress.
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Creative Writing, Journalism, or related field.