Who we are
Sellergize Web Technology Services Pvt. Ltd. is a company registered in India (hereinafter referred to as “We”, “Our” or “Us”)
Our registered address is:
203, Shivam Building,
Bhanu Nagar, Kalyan (W),
Mumbai – 421301, Maharashtra, India.
Maintaining the security of the data you provide to us is of upmost importance, and we are committed to respecting your privacy rights.
This notice applies to our use of your data, whether through using the website, https://sellergize.com or any of its sub-domain or using our built Android / IOS app, or data we hold about you on our internal systems.
This notice will provide information about:
- The personal data we collect
- How we use your data
- Who we share your data with
- How we ensure your privacy is maintained
- Your rights relating to your personal data
- Our Lawful basis for processing your data
In addition, this notice will provide information about:
- How we use the data belonging to your business
Under the General Data Protection Regulations (EU Regulation 2016/679), also known as GDPR, Sellergize Web Technology Services Pvt Ltd will act as a Data Controller and, where applicable, a Data Processor.
- We are the Data Controller for information we hold about you
- We are the Data Processor for information held by you for your own business purposes, that you share with us to complete a business task
Information We Collect
The exact details of the personal information collected will vary according to the specific purposes for which we are collecting the information. We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information provided by you when completing our website forms. This includes information provided at the time of requesting further services.
- Information provided by you when submitting a support ticket.
- If you contact us by phone, email or otherwise and information is provided voluntarily, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We record and monitor telephone conversations that we have with you. The purpose of any recording is for training and monitoring purposes. Any confidential information disclosed will not be used by any third party (unless required by law to do so) or used for marketing purposes. Call recordings will be kept on a secure server
- Details of your visits to our website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, web logs and other communication data.
- We also collect behavioral and browsing data from you for the purposes of offering you a tailored or personalized online experience.
- We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual. We collect some of this information using Cookies, see below. We may also collect any personal information which you allow to be shared that is part of your public profile on a third party social network
- Our company uses third parties to provide information about visitors to our websites. When you visit our websites, we will record your IP address. This address will be matched against public and proprietary IP address databases to provide us with information about your visit. This information may identify the organisation to whom the IP address is registered but not individuals. In some limited cases i.e. single person companies, it may be possible to identify personal data from publicly available ICANN data
- We may ask you to complete surveys to assist us with quality control, and for research purposes. You do not have to respond to these surveys
Using The Information
The personal data provided to us by you is processed as is necessary.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between the two parties.
- To provide you with information or products or services that you request from us.
- To promote use of our products and services to you. You can stop receiving our promotional emails by following the opt-out link included in every email we send. In addition, we may use information we collect in order to advertise our products and/or services to you or suggest additional features of our services that you might consider using.
- To provide you with appropriate and useful communications. This includes but is not limited to;
- our latest assets (whitepapers, newsletters, videos and case studies)
- updates on our software and services and event invitations
- If you are a customer, you will also receive monthly product updates. At any time, you can update your preferences (or completely unsubscribe/opt-out of our marketing) by clicking the opt-out link in any emails you receive from us. The link will always be in the footer of the email. You can also stop receiving emails from us using that same link
- To notify you of any changes in our service
- To administer your account with us
The storing and processing of your data is necessary as part of our commitment to providing you with information and services regarding our products including, but not limited to technical support, account management and marketing communications. This falls under the lawful basis of Legitimate Interest.
At any time, you are able to request not to receive our marketing communications. This can be requested by either using the ‘unsubscribe’ feature in each email, or by contacting us via one of the options in the ‘Contact us’ section.
Who we share your data with
In order to make certain products or services available to you, we may need to share your personal data with other 3rd parties.
- We may disclose your information to our trusted service providers who provide services such as email marketing or courier services.
- If Sellergize Web Technology Services Pvt Ltd substantially sell all its assets or are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data to comply with any legal obligation, we will make the requested personal data available to the relevant authorities.
We are committed to keeping your personal data safe and secure, and employ many security measures such as:
- Enhanced website browsing security
- Automated file deletion
- File auditing software to identify unauthorised access to data
- Use of industry-leading anti-virus and anti-malware systems
- Secure USB policy for all employees, using encrypted drives
- Restricted employee access via software
- Restricted physical access to buildings
- Hard drives and confidential waste properly disposed of
What rights you have over your data
At any stage while we are in possession of, or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
- The right to be informed – how we collect and use your personal data
- The right of access – you can request a copy of the information that we hold about you
- The right to rectification – you can correct data that we hold about you if it is inaccurate or incomplete
- The right to erasure – in certain circumstances, you can ask for the data that we hold about you to be erased from our records
- The right to restrict processing – where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability – you are able to have the data that we hold about you transferred to another organisation
- The right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling – if at any stage we use any automated decision-making tools, you reserve the right to object to this
We as Data Processors
During the course of our business relationship, there may be instances where we will have visibility of your business data. This could be:
- When you provide us with your business data for us to build your software database by one of the following means:
- Excel import files
- Other software backup
- When you provide us with a backup of your existing database for one of the following purposes:
- Support requirement
- Custom development
- Sales demonstration
- Website integration or creation
- Maintenance of your hosted server
The data that we will be able to access can include, but is not limited to:
- Your customer list & contact information
- Your supplier list
- Your accounts data
- Delivery addresses
- Employee names
What Do We Do With Your Data
As a Data Controller, you have responsibility under GDPR to determine what we can do with the data for processing purposes.
The processing that we conduct will be for the purposes outlined above. We do not have any commercial interest in the data that you hold. Visibility of the data is a consequence of one of the above instances. You will be informed of the specific requirement for us to obtain this information when it is requested. For example, if we need to investigate a technical issue with your data, we will ask you to provide us with a backup of your data.
We will never:
- Sell, or pass on, any of your business data to an external party
- Intentionally use your business data for our own commercial interests, including marketing
- Intentionally & directly contact any of the customers or suppliers in your data
- Perform any actions on your data that have not been agreed with you in advance